Monday, March 14, 2011

Thank You Lisa. . . .



  I am honored that Lisa of The Faces of My Family has bestowed on me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you Lisa for this day brightener.  I will do my best to pass it on, and this may be difficult since I try to limit my blog reading so I have some time to sleep.  I may just need to adapt this to blogs I think are lovely - new to me or not!  I think that is the spirit of the award. . . .



The rules of acceptance are :

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Lovely blogs that hope you will visit and enjoy as I do

8.  Finding Eliza  and her wonderful companion site  My Cleages and Reeds


9 comments:

  1. Awww, Margel, thank you very much for this.

    I think I enjoy reading - especially blogs like yours - as much as I do blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of me, Margel. You know I am a fan of your blog. I won't "pick it up" until I feel like I have the time to go searching for 15 new blogs. I appreciate the compliment.
    Kathy of Family Matters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Margel for the sending the Lovely Blog Award my way. It is so much appreciated. And now to pass it along...

    Cheers,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award Margel. It will take me a minute to find 15 blogs to pass it on to but I will try soon. wow! 15!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Margel for thinking of Heritage Happens when you were giving out this award! I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Margel,
    Thank you for thinking of me with this award! I have enjoyed your blog so much since I've entered the genealogy blogosphere. It may take a while to get to 15 new blogs, but it's always nice to get an award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went with the spirit of the award and just awarded it to "lovely" blogs I enjoy whether they were new or not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you much for including Tangled Trees in your list of Lovely Blogs. I greatly appreciate being noted with the other lovely, lovely blogs.
    Regards,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for including Genealogy Frame of Mind in your list of "lovely" blogs. I'm honored that you included me along with the other honoree's. I'm a bit late getting this accepted, sorry abt that. I'll definitely post it tomorrow on my blog! Thank you again!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete